Extended Research System

Did you ever felt, that the advanced tiers of Belts, Inserters, Ammunitions or even the Assembling machine 3 are only decoratives? Ahh of course not, but did you ever thought about that, they are somewhat unimportant features? You just could launch a rocket without building any of them... Not any more! This mod helps you solve this riddle, you have to build the advanced tiers of those, if you want to advance in the Tech tree.

Content
7 days ago

i [Added] k2 icons is possible now

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

thread:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Krastorio2/discussion/605e27a2405aff365a02ff91

hey,I just happend to found that your k2 science icon is mostly stacking existed icon,
and I just came up with a idea and got approval,
you may do it by stacking existed k2 icon now(but still cannot just use these edited pic tho,you have to stacking icons)

meifray
6 days ago
Edit
is it fine if we only use string reference the icon image?
I don`t really fully understand how GPLv3 work...,
but if we can do so,then we might be able use "icons" to stack mutiple icon with different offset,
therfore,kind of bypass the License.(by only editing the prototype,without actually editing or redistribute the image or any code section your mod current has)

raiguard
20 hours ago
If you're not using actual code or other assets from K2, you're fine. This includes if your mod depends on K2 and uses its graphics files by sourcing them from K2 itself. That is perfectly acceptable under whatever license you want.

2 years ago

Hello meifray!

Thank you for your help, I got a little inspiration for the Basic tech cards ;) I already posted the update :)

New response