EVE Weaponry

by SPG

This Mod change the turrets, vehicle and weapons ammunition system.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

i Better ammo replacement algorithm?

3 years ago

Is the intent to make it so that all vehicles and turrets use the ammo boxes instead of the clips for ammo?
If so, then perhaps making a code that finds all vehicles, finds their guns, and then updates those guns would work better than manually allowing each?

3 years ago

Yes it will be better but in other hand, some mods have some modification on the base ammo and other have some strange compatibility patch.

In first version of mod, I wanted an automatic patch (reflexion in code), but as I said before, the result can be strange with some mods. That's why I made patch mannualy.

I can retry it to make the autopatcher, it was a long time ago. But I don't have a lot of time actually (new job), so no promises.

3 years ago

I can try making it myself if you want to include it.

3 years ago

You can try it. This project is under GPLv3, so you can do a pull request (modification) without asking my permission.

After that, if I have no objections and test your change, your change will be merged inside the project.

PS: If you are doing a pull request on github, please do not make your modification on the master branch. Create another one.

New response