Extended Vanilla: Personal Defence

Adds 4 brand new tiers of shields and lasers. This mod completes the Extended Vanilla set of power armors.

Content
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Armor

g Bug

3 years ago

Hello I'am not sure if this bug is by factorio or this mod, please review it. Thanks, for developing mods like this!

3 years ago

Hello I'am not sure if this bug is by factorio or this mod, please review it. Thanks, for developing mods like this!

Its about the laser not making any damage...
https://vimeo.com/539315007

3 years ago

Well it's pretty strange.

It seems to me like the animation works but not the laser itself.
I'll see if I can replicate it on my own and try to fix it.
_77Playmaker

2 years ago

Well did you succes on finding the bug ?

2 years ago

Well... ehm... aaah nevermind. (Chringing)
No seriously I'm coming back on the game now, (Yeah I found some will to come back on this game sorry for the waiting :D) and will update all the mods at the latest version of the game.
If i find this bug in the process, I'll try to fix it. This time you can be sure.

2 years ago

No seriously I'm coming back on the game now, (Yeah I found some will to come back on this game sorry for the waiting :D) and will update all the mods at the latest version of the game.
If i find this bug in the process, I'll try to fix it. This time you can be sure.

Btw, it looks like you are experienced in thoose mods for this game, is there any way you could tell me something how to make basic stuff ? I love the game 600+Hours and i would like to make some expansions or modifications on already existing mods. Thanks

PS: using all your extended vanilla mods :D

2 years ago

Btw, it looks like you are experienced in thoose mods for this game, is there any way you could tell me something how to make basic stuff ? I love the game 600+Hours and i would like to make some expansions or modifications on already existing mods. Thanks

PS: using all your extended vanilla mods :D (they are best)

(it might be better to contact trough discord so we can respond a bit sonner to each other mine is Clay#9594

New response