Eradicator's Visible Stockpile

Adds a stockpile with visible content akin to management games like Banished, Settlers, etc. (Languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語)

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Storage

i [Won't Implement] Accept only ores

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hey there. Awesome mod, thanks for your effort. :)

Would you consider adding an option for realism on the mod, to make the stockpile accept only ores and stuff that makes sense to be stockpiled? I think this would add a cool bit of realism to the mod.

I know Bulk Rail Loader does something similar. It has an option to choose which kinds of resources can the loader load, with the options: Ores, Ores and Plates, Everything. Maybe you could use that as an inspiration :)

Thanks again!

4 years ago

Sorry for the late answer, end of the year time ye know.

BRLs are somewhat like inserters as far as i understand, i.e. they are what does the transfer in the first place, so it's relatively easy to add filters. Stockpiles are just large chests and the engine does not support filtering for standard inventories. So even if i wanted to i wouldn't know where to start. And it would further increase how many different "stockpile" items you have to handle (i didn't want 12 items which is why logistic modes work the way they do).

And besides what would be the benefit? They'd still be the same size. They're also already far more realistic than chests merly by requiring actual space instead of magically compressing everything into 1m³ :p.

TL;DR: Nope, sorry. Can't do. Hope you enjoy the mod anyway.

New response