- Updated info.json factorio_version to 1.1.
- Integrated 1.1 api change: "demo-sounds.lua" was renamed to "sounds.lua"
- Added missing optional dependency to ensure correct load-order
- Expanded migrations comment
- Added explanation about normal/expensive recipe/technology properties
- Updated tutorial introduction text to reflect wiki page.
- Updated thumbnail
- Deprecated old branch on modportal
- Fixed theoretical desync situation if scenarios remove remote interfaces at runtime.
- To prevent 3rd-party scenario crashes startup items are now only added if there is a freeplay remote interface.
- Some minor additions and corrections to the code tutorial comments.
- Re-rendered HCG and icons in high resolution to fit with factorio vanilla standard.
- Some fixes and changes to the tutorial comments (thanks to @Pi-C's advice).
- Now uses modern car impact sound (thanks to @Pi-C's advice).
- Added missing localization for could-not-insert-starting-item.
- Updated github repository. Gotta do that every few years ye know... *cough*
- Updated readme.md
- Has to be salvaged from the spaceship wreck now like it should always have been!
- The recipe is now unlocked by a technology (can still be disabled in mod settings).
- The technology also allows you to continue cranking after the first button press.
- Code cleanup to be a better tutorial.
- Complete rewrite of code tutorial comments.
- Now also demonstrates name migrations.
- Just extract the mod zip and start reading!
- Mod setting "allow redeployment" has been removed. You can now always redepoly.
- Mod setting "easy recipe" has been removed. Now uses the map setting for recipe difficulty.
- Update to factorio base version 1.0
- Large parts of control stage adapted to use factorio 1.0 API
- Updated to factorio base version 0.18.x.
- Mod setting "allow redeployment" is now enabled by default.
- Mod setting "enable recipe" is now enabled by default.
- 0.16: Cranking is now hard-linked to the standard "rotate" key and can not be customized seperately anymore.
- 0.17: Removed "put into quickbar on startup" mod-option due to base-game change of quickbar paradigm.
- Updated to factorio base version 0.17.x.
- 0.16: Cranking sound uses play_sound instead of spawning an invisible explosion.
- 0.17: Out-of-range warning now uses local_flying_text instead of console print.
- 0.17: Out-of-range warning has an error sound now.
- 0.17: Added mod thumbnail.
- Fixed crash when attempting to crank entities without unit_number (ore, trees).
- Some minor adjustments to hcg detection logic.
- Made code available on github.
- The HCG can now be connected to circuits.
- Slight tweaks to the localization.
- Crank delay is now per generator.
- Fixed wrong version in info.json
- Updated some tutorial comments. No actual code changes.
- Initial feature complete totally bugfree release. YARLY.
- Nothing at the moment.