Emoji Signals

by snouz

140 emojis to use as display, map icons, blueprint icons, circuit signals or station icons.

Tweaks
2 years ago

g Thanks!

2 years ago

Superb mod, can't believe nobody (including me) had made this until now! :D Any plans on continuing to add more emojis?

2 years ago

Haha thanks : )

If you have ideas for useful ones, I could add some. But I've reviewed all emojis, and I think these are the most useful for the game / or iconic.
Now that I have the framework, I planned to make another one like this but with practical icons for blueprints. I'm still collecting ideas, concepts, images... I'm open to suggestions of course.

I also had an idea for another useless mod, one with statues and decorations. It's still maturing in my head. But I have plenty to do on other mods !

2 years ago

I haven't given in a lot of thought, but for me personally at least the "start", "stop", "pause", "rewind", "fast forward" and similar buttons would be useful, as well as exclamation & question marks.

For math symbols (plus, minus, etc.) I use Schall Virtual Signal, but others might appreciate not needing an entire extra mod just to send a "plus" or "minus" sign.

2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions!

New response