Electric Vehicles: Reborn

Electric vehicles running on battery energy. Based on mknejp's Electric Vehicles mod.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Transportation

i suggestion OR question, what's better for you

5 years ago

Your mod add a new, interesting way to fuel vehicles.
Can you add a way to create an elecrtic version even of modded vehicles? And, for graphics and icons simply recicle original one adding, for icons, a lightning transparent icon ove the original icon of the vehicle?
Or is it already done? Never tried until now. :P
I'm thinking about AAI, hovercraft and helicopter vehicles in respective mods.

5 years ago

I have taken up the mod hovercraft and have personally added an electric hovercraft into my version of the mod.

I would like to thank Piter for his mods which allowed me to do so very easily despite my lack of mod making knowledge.

5 years ago

It's just ONE mod and only for basic hovercraft.
Hovercars and Hovermissile are not implemented as electric vehicles.
And there's an issue about elecrtic hoverctaft because items in grid are lost after picking up the vehicle.

5 years ago

I have fixed the grid issue.

I could look into implementing an electric missilecraft along with the normal one. I'll sleep on it.

4 years ago

Hey, sorry for not responding, I'm rarely here. I myself lack the knowledge of Lua programming, all I did was modifying things in old Electric Vehicles mod that have changed beetween the versions. Even I don't know how to do most things and I would happily transfer the mod to another person.

New response