Real Shuttle Trains

by Ziro2k

Adds shuttle trains- tiny locomotives that move very quickly but cannot be attached to cargo or fluid wagons. As such, they are intended to be used for personal transit rather than the transportation of resources. Both burner and electric versions are available, each with their own set of benefits.

Content
2 years ago
Trains

b Issue: Sprite Lines and Shuttle Car Color

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

So, a few things I noticed: * The burner shuttle and shuttle car have stripes through them, as somebody else has mentioned. This is even visible in the thumbnail for this mod! What's the deal with that? * The burner shuttle and electric shuttle can be colored, but the shuttle cars cannot.

Otherwise, I love these little shuttles. I just wish these quirks could be ironed out.

Also, is it possible to allow the shuttle cars to store some items, as though it's luggage? Maybe just 10 spaces at most?

1 year, 6 days ago

I agree with this post, it would be quite nice to have minor inventory space, maybe as a toggleable setting. I've seen mods like Fluid Wagon Color Mask make colored wagons, it would be a really nice feature in this.

1 year, 5 days ago

I agree with this post, it would be quite nice to have minor inventory space, maybe as a toggleable setting or cargo shuttle. I've seen mods like Fluid Wagon Color Mask make colored wagons, it would be a really nice feature in this.

6 months ago

Super late, but the burner shuttle having stripes through it was intentional. I wanted to make it look "dirtier" or more "makeshift" compared to the sleek electric shuttles. The problem is, I have 0 art ability.

6 months ago

Late is better than never :)
I assumed the lines were there to show some sort of difference between them. Do you think making the passenger cars colorable and/or adding small cargo space would be doable? It would likely be less practical than a regular train (in most situations) for cargo, but it would be funny to have a small train zip by at really high speed

New response