Real Shuttle Trains

by Ziro2k

Adds shuttle trains- tiny locomotives that move very quickly but cannot be attached to cargo or fluid wagons. As such, they are intended to be used for personal transit rather than the transportation of resources. Both burner and electric versions are available, each with their own set of benefits.

Content
2 years ago
Trains

b Gates

2 years ago

Hi.
I'm not 100% sure if it's because of this mod, but the shuttle train keeps running into gates. Because of this, it almost never reaches top speed on my map. Other trains do not have this problem. If you want to have a look at the savegame to see the problem for yourself then just let me know. I will then give you the save of course.

1 year, 11 months ago

Ok...
Apparently no one is active here anymore... Too bad..
So I'll probably throw this mod out again, because this problem is really annoying.

1 year, 6 days ago

I've experienced this a bit too, but only really when I park too close to a gate, once I'm up to speed it's not a problem. I think it's just how gates are programed to open. If you're having trouble with it I recommend trying the Fast Gate mod by orkeilius. It adds a near instantly opening gate.

New response