The Echo Combinator is a brand new digital assistant to turn your base into a smart base.
Connect it to your circuit system, tell it what to do and it will do so.
Usage: Write "Alexa" and one or multiple signals in chat. You can change the name from "Alexa" to "Siri" or anything else in the options. All echo combinators will output the resulting signals for 1 tick.
Signals can be:
- Items (car, iron plate, copper wire, ...)
- Recipes (basic oil processing, kovarex enrichment process, ...)
- Signals (red, blue, dot, G, 8, C, ...)
- Linked items or recipes ([recipe=car], [item=iron-plate], ...)
Additionally, you can add numbers. Example:
- "Alexa, red=20" results in 20 on the red signal.
- "Alexa, basic oil processing*0.2" since there is no signal for oil processing, it outputs 45 petroleum gas, with the *0.2 multiplier your echo will output 9 petroleum gas.