Drilly

Enhance your mining operations with Drilly! This mod meticulously monitors all mining drills, providing real-time insights into their performance and efficiency. Easily track resource yields, drill statuses, and productivity bonuses directly through an intuitive in-game interface. Hover to Alert, Click to go to the problem. Whether you're managing a small base or overseeing a sprawling mining network, Drilly equips you with the essential data to optimize your extraction. Supports Other Mods.

Utilities
a day ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b You should use "minable" instead of the ore name (Pending user)

23 hours ago

I noticed that some of the icons are not the ore icon but the icon of the processed material. The cause is probably that you use the ore name to determine the resulting item. That is not correct. You should use the minable property. One example would be rare metals from K2 where the ore "rare-metals" mines into "raw-rare-metals". Notice that "results" is a table that can have multiple entries. "bismuth" from the mod with the same name for example mines into bismuth and sulfur if that is enabled in the settings.

22 hours ago

I think I follow can you send me some screen prints of that and can you use control F6 some of those items because the button name will contain information on the icon itself specifically hover over one of the drills that'll tell me a little bit more about the grouping.

21 hours ago

Are you on a Discord server where I can send it to you directly?

20 hours ago
(updated 20 hours ago)

I will get a discord, what's your username and I will add you

19 hours ago

cacklingfiend

19 hours ago

Let me get off work and I'll figure this out round 5 est

New response