Drilly

Enhance your mining operations with Drilly! This mod meticulously monitors all mining drills, providing real-time insights into their performance and efficiency. Easily track resource yields, drill statuses, and productivity bonuses directly through an intuitive in-game interface. Hover to Alert, Click to go to the problem. Whether you're managing a small base or overseeing a sprawling mining network, Drilly equips you with the essential data to optimize your extraction. Supports Other Mods.

Utilities
a day ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

i Settings are located in the "map" tab (I will Test)

23 hours ago

Iirc the "map" tab contains settings that are applied during map generation, so when you start a new game. Your settings should probably be per player and hence be in the "player" tab.

22 hours ago

I put the settings per map because we're storing in the global table and the global table affects all players. I do do some global settings on a per player basis for example only you see alarms that you hover. Let me do some additional testing on this and also I want to verify that the performance hit is per player and not for the whole map. I'm planning to review performance a little bit more tightly tonight but I don't know if I can get to this until tomorrow night

New response