Drilly

Enhance your mining operations with Drilly! This mod meticulously monitors all mining drills, providing real-time insights into their performance and efficiency. Easily track resource yields, drill statuses, and productivity bonuses directly through an intuitive in-game interface. Hover to Alert, Click to go to the problem. Whether you're managing a small base or overseeing a sprawling mining network, Drilly equips you with the essential data to optimize your extraction. Supports Other Mods.

Utilities
a day ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Error with Factory Planner (Released)

a day ago

When hovering over a machine or resource in Factory Planner's interface the chat gets spammed with "[Drilly Mod] Error: Unable to parse button name correctly."

a day ago

Can you add a screenprint, what version are you using?

Can you press ctrl f6 and hover an element take a screenprint of that

What mods are you using?

a day ago

Both mods are up to date. I noticed it on a new game with Angels + Bob and some other qol mods but the same behavior can be observed with just Factor Planner and Drilly enabled.

Here are some screenshots.
https://imgur.com/a/R82joXL

a day ago

Ok I understand what's happening and I'll have a fix for you tonight hopefully.

a day ago

For right now you can open the mod up and comment out that warning safely

a day ago

Awesome, thanks for the quick response!

a day ago

Version 1.1.1 Released

Version: 1.1.1
Date: 2024-10-15
Features:
- Added custom icons for each status
Bugfixes:
- Resolved Issue with FLIB Mod Conflict on Hover
- Clarified Naming of all elements to be preceeded with "Drilly" to avoid conflicts
- Starting a savegame in any way or joining it in any way will now close the drilly GUI to prevent any conflicts with previous versions.

This thread has been locked.