Drilly

Enhance your mining operations with Drilly! This mod meticulously monitors all mining drills, providing real-time insights into their performance and efficiency. Easily track resource yields, drill statuses, and productivity bonuses directly through an intuitive in-game interface. Hover to Alert, Click to go to the problem. Whether you're managing a small base or overseeing a sprawling mining network, Drilly equips you with the essential data to optimize your extraction. Supports Other Mods.

Utilities
a day ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

i Jump to miners with problems (Released)

3 days ago

Hey,
its possible to click on the red ones and jump to its place?
With big mining operations its a bit difficult to find the 10 or 20 miners without ore/power in a total number of more than 1000 on 5 planets.
Greetings
MoSII

2 days ago
(updated 2 days ago)

I was working on that last night actually.

I didn't quite get it finished it'll be alerts it'll be you can hover the drill and it will temporarily appear and if you click the drill it will appear for longer. When you click on an alert it will take you to that location on the map.

I am interested in how you think I might implement? Would you like it more if on click it just took you to the location instead of feeding an alert? You'll still see alerts on Hover of course.

I tested with up to 8,000 drills other users are reporting the possibility of UPS problems are you having any of those?

2 days ago

hey,
I haven't noticed any performance issues, but I've also set the automatic update to one minute. Because I don't think you need real-time monitoring for something like mines.
If ore miners run out of ore, jumping to the miner would be enough for me. As an extra, however, I could imagine a button that marks such miners for demolition if necessary. Similar to autodeconstruct, but only when necessary to save UPS.
Greetings
MoSII

2 days ago

1.1.0 Released, on hover puts alerts on your map, on click takes you to a drill, click again itll take you to the next drill etc

This thread has been locked.