Drilly

Enhance your mining operations with Drilly! This mod meticulously monitors all mining drills, providing real-time insights into their performance and efficiency. Easily track resource yields, drill statuses, and productivity bonuses directly through an intuitive in-game interface. Hover to Alert, Click to go to the problem. Whether you're managing a small base or overseeing a sprawling mining network, Drilly equips you with the essential data to optimize your extraction. Supports Other Mods.

Utilities
a day ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

i Compatibility with Dredgeworks (Released)

3 days ago

Hi, nice mod. Although you need to make sure the window is closed when not needed because the UPS impact is quite huge.
One suggestion: Make it compatible with Dredgeworks. Ores that are generated under water, are called submerged ores and are copies of the original ores with the prefix "deep-". It would be nice it Drilly would combine the normal and the submerged ore into one entry.

3 days ago
(updated 3 days ago)

I'm happy to accommodate the deep- as far as the UPS issues actually what's happening is it still updating passively in the background there's a setting you can turn off called Auto refresh that's a global setting and that will reduce the UPS to almost nothing

Can you try that setting out and let me know what you think?

3 days ago

I've pushed an update with a new setting out to my github repo.
https://github.com/Muhib-Beekun/Drilly

I have a few changes to make tonight that are unrelated before I update the mod here, but this will solve dredgeworks grouping for you.

Feel free to give feedback on it, otherwise I will push it to the mod portal in a few hours.

2 days ago

Thanks a lot. I'll wait for the regular update. About UPS: I think the background update time is ok. I understand that you don't get such a feature for free.

2 days ago
(updated 2 days ago)

Thank you I'm still looking at it too (ups) the update I push hopefully tonight will include a click to take you to red and yellow drills. Just polishing. Also map notification on hover

2 days ago

1.1.0 Released

This thread has been locked.