Resource Monitor

by devdot

Monitor mining sites and track resources across planets/surfaces.

Utilities
a month ago

g Resource site automatically added even if disabled?

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

So, I love the mod, but it seems that even if I disable the automatic scanning of the new sites in mod settings, I still get the site added every time I discover it.

Just for the record, I installed your mod in an existing save so that might be causing some issues but I really can't seem to disable this automatic site adding feature for some reason.

The mod is great but this part is really frustrating because I like to keep track of my own mining sites without the automatic name generation.

I made sure I disabled the "Enable site scan" in Mod Settings and when I'm in main menu it is disabled, but as soon as I load my game it's reenabled on its own.

Is it possibly a bug in the mod or am I doing something wrong?

3 months ago

Hi, thanks for your kind words! I think the issue relates to this: The Mod Settings are Map-based and are saved with each save game. So if you want to change this mods settings, you load it and then go into Mod Settings and change the values there. If needed, save and reload that save (that would be required for the option you mentioned). Let me know if you can solve it this way :)

New response