Resource Monitor

by devdot

Monitor mining sites and track resources across planets/surfaces.

Utilities
a month ago

b [fixed] new game - error

3 months ago
(updated 3 months ago)

new game - error
https://gyazo.com/b3b6badcfa7286ad3600e523d03f4d00

Vault 1240.3 (i don't know what is this) - old save game
https://gyazo.com/f26e33b2051c41dd3578b38a9901b411

3 months ago

Urgh I'm sorry about the first one, I fixed it now. New games with SE should load as expected. The second one is a good catch, seems like that's a surface generated by older SE versions. It should be fixed as well.

3 months ago

Thanks for fixing it

2 months ago

I seem to have encountered a similar problem again when creating a new game.
154.780 Error AppManagerStates.cpp:2631: 模组 Resource Monitor (1.1.0) 引发了无法恢复的错误。
请向模组作者报告此错误。

Error while running event dqol-resource-monitor::on_init()
Error when running interface function space-exploration.get_surface_type: space-exploration/scripts/zone.lua:290: attempt to index field 'zones_by_surface' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
space-exploration/scripts/zone.lua:290: in function 'from_surface_index'
space-exploration/scripts/zone.lua:297: in function 'from_surface'
space-exploration/scripts/remote-interface.lua:140: in function <space-exploration/scripts/remote-interface.lua:138>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'call'
dqol-resource-monitor/components/surfaces.lua:21: in function 'finish_generate_from_game'
dqol-resource-monitor/components/surfaces.lua:52: in function 'getById'
dqol-resource-monitor/components/surfaces.lua:107: in function 'initialize'
dqol-resource-monitor/components/surfaces.lua:154: in function 'onInitMod'
dqol-resource-monitor/control.lua:37: in function <dqol-resource-monitor/control.lua:32>

2 months ago

@anziwu can you give me more details about the mods you're using? It seems like you're using space exploration but some other mod is adding surfaces that are not part of the SE universe. Any idea what mod that might be?

2 months ago

I guess it's Alien Biomes, but I don't have a chance to test it yet

2 months ago

Hi @anziwu,
it cannot be about Alien Bioms, that's a default mod for SE. Could you check if the issue persists with version 1.1.1? And if so, could you give me the list of mods you're using or somehow send me your save? Right now I don't have enough information to reconstruct your issue.

This thread has been locked.