Dorfl's Early Game

by dorfl

A gentle step up from vanilla during the early game.

Content
4 years ago
Manufacturing

i Additional Mud Pumps or better recipes

4 years ago

Greetings,
could you add a better pump or a better recipe for your mud based items (sand, gold etc)? When you add a pump it should costs electricity, have modul slots and is effected by beacons.
I have now around 100 pumps and created my own beach to gain enough mud to gain enough sand and gold nuggets.
All pumps and all pipes are always empty because of the high need of flasks, ceramic substrate and gold foil.

I have changed science pack costs via Adjustable Science, so i need a hugh amount of science packs to gain higher science packs. Problem for me i cant increase the flask amounts within the recipe.

4 years ago

Better dredging options sounds fair. I'd like to make it more interesting than just a reskinned offshore pump anyway.

But also, do you think gold nugget or foil recipes are too-expensive? The ratios of sludge->nugget and nugget->foil were a bit arbitrary.

4 years ago

When you need a hugh amount of those items they smelt like snow in the sun.
It doesnt matter how many pumps you have. With a hugh amount of beacons and producitivity moduls, best with a mod with better beacons and pure producitivity moduls you can surpass it or an adjustable vanilla beacon mod, but still not in the intention of the game or your mod.
So better recipes with advanced resources (maybe steam as a source for pressure and heat do get more sand out of the mud and more gold nugget or better rolling mills to get more foil, thinner, more presice, ...), a grinder to make out of stone sand or another methode would be nice.
I had 1 warehouse full with green curcuits they burned down in under 2 mins to zero^^. (150k or so^^)

You should leave the recipes like they are and add improved methodes for the later game. For the early game they are good only for the late to endgame they are a bit to expensive. With better technic you can produce the same amount with lesser need of resources or hold the amount of needed resources but increase the outcome. (normally by reducing the scrap or advanced production machines or production processes.)

New response