Don't build on ores

You can't build the factory on ores, you are need to remove it before. Compatible with all mods, works in multiplayer and costs no extra UPS. (added 'resource-layer' collision mask to some buildings).

1 year, 11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Can't build over

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

(So, I'm just now noticing I still have contributor permissions here, but I'll be removing those from myself shortly as I don't know what darkfrei's intentions were beyond allowing me to upload a fix a few months back and it was never my intention to fully support this mod, anyway.)

I don't have SE, but I can think of 2 possible causes of this issue:
1) SE has the resource-layer assigned to both. If that's the case, then the ideal solution, I'd think, would be to remove the resource-layer from the one that can't be used for mining and allows building.
2) This mod is erroneously assigning the resource-layer to that one that allows building. Off-hand, the solutions I can think of in this situation is this mod including a per entity exclusion list, or better yet, incorporating the use of a new value on prototypes (that would only be valid during the prototype stage) for other mod users to add to their entities that should be excluded from this mod's work.

1 year, 7 months ago

well if u still are doing thigs for this mod any fix would be great

1 year, 7 months ago

well if u still are doing thigs for this mod any fix would be great

Apologies, but I'm not. I removed contributor permissions from myself a few minutes after posting. I'm not sure if it was the mod author's intent to turn things over to me, but I didn't exactly want those responsibilities, anyway.

1 year, 7 months ago

Thanks anyway.

New response