Dedicated Circuit Pole


Adds a small pole to carry exclusively circuit wires.

Content
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
158
Circuit network

i More noticable GFX

2 months ago

I like this very much for spaceships instead of a powerpole, but i hope for a more colorfull, noticeable....

2 months ago

Added!

2 months ago

Could it be possible to paint them as you do with lamps?
Like the rgb gui with sliders then you can copy color settings between poles by shift+right click then shift+left click, as you do with lamps.

If possible I will suggest it because it'd greatly declutter the item/recipe structure, both in-game and in code.

2 months ago

Like the rgb gui with sliders then you can copy color settings between poles by shift+right click then shift+left click, as you do with lamps.

Good idea, I'll look into it.

2 months ago

i like the yellow one - it stand out at the spaceplatform

New response