Deadlock's Crating and Stacking for Bob's mods deprecated

Adds recipes for stacking & crating ores, plates and intermediates from Bob's, Angel's, UP, Clown's, and other mods

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistics

b Items not able to stack in beltbox

4 years ago

Hi there, here is a list of items that "cannot be smelted" when attempting to stack them using the beltbox. I would be very grateful if they were added in

carbon
cobalt oxide
fertilizer
lead oxide
lithium chloride
lithium cobalt oxide
lithium perchlorate
plutonium-239
rubber
silicon carbide
thorium-232
4 years ago

Hallo jarquafelmu,

carbon may be intentional if carbon pellets by Angel exist.

For the others - I can include them in the next update, but as I'm currently not actively playing with Angelbob I'd appreciate if you could give me the internal names of the items as described in the FAQ.

4 years ago

Why should carbon not be stackable if carbon pellets exsist? Should not carbon and carbon prllets both be stackable?

4 years ago

In the end, it will probably end up as a config option. But there are a few items in Angel's that bring their own compression so to speak, like wire coils and carbon pellets, and just making the base item stackable sabotages the design of the mod in this instance. At least it would be more elegant to stack/unstack carbon to/from pellets than adding the stacks as ususal.

4 years ago

yeah a config option would be more than fine. It would allow those people who want to play pure to do it their way but allow those who want to stack all the things to do it their way

4 years ago

a config is fine.
I disagree that carbon pellets are, somehow, stacked carbon. They are fundamentally different, and have very different and exclusive uses. my factories need stacks of carbon and also stacks of carbon pellets.

4 years ago

But if you could unstack carbon pellets to carbon, they were. But it is a moot point currently, the stacking code doesn't encourage custom stacking behaviour, and as I'm currently not playing AnBob I won't be adding a config option (or things that need one to be palatable) for the time being.

I'm currently working on a new version, if you have the time to give it a once over after I release it that would be great.

4 years ago

Oh jeez, I think I got confused between carbon and coke. Anyway, both should already be stackable in 0.8.0, if it doesn't stack for you please give me the internal item name. I added the others, though in the future I may require proper item names.

4 years ago

Similar for plutonium-239. Also I now really wonder why you need to stack thorium.

4 years ago

Because I needs it? Probably a blueprint/this is how I do/ thing?

And, oh ya, when you release, i'll give you a once over...

Being isolated is, apparently, bad for me.

4 years ago

User name relevant? ^^

4 years ago

Being able to stack thorium 232 is pretty important to me since I can stack the ore and being able to use the ore as a stack in crafting recipes is much nicer than having to unstack it and then use it one by one. Aluminum also is missing a recipe for crafting it as a stack, but I'm not sure if that's a situation for your other mod

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

User name relevant? ^^

yes, I am unfactorable. ;)

angels-roll-solder don't stack

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

angels-roll-steel-casting
angels-roll-copper
roll-iron-casting

I miss you...

3 years ago

You can add these items manually to "data-final-fixes.lua". As of the time of this writing, currently, Bob's Tungsten Oxide, Carbon, and Lithium chloride need to be fixed.

Carbon is included as "solid-carbon" and should instead be "carbon".
Lithium Chloride is included as "solid-lithium" and should instead be "lithium-chloride".
Tungsten Oxide is not included, and should be included as "tungsten-oxide."

Anything can be added as a stacking recipe by adding it to that file, as {"(item internal name)", (stacking research tier to unlock [1~5]), (custom icon [true/false])}. For example, {"tungsten-oxide", 3, false} adds tungsten oxide as a stacking recipe when you research Stacking 3 and does not have a custom icon.

New response