Deadlock's Crating and Stacking for Bob's mods deprecated

Adds recipes for stacking & crating ores, plates and intermediates from Bob's, Angel's, UP, Clown's, and other mods

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistics

g Add carbon stacking and fix coal stack pollution

5 years ago

Two small things as in title.
There is no stacking for carbon currently and it's a preferred fuel in bobs now due to pollution multiplier on coal.
And said pollution multiplier is missing from coal stacks which might be a bit cheaty since you can stack coal to make it not pollute more.

5 years ago

Carbon is noted (are coke pellets Angel's only?), the pollution modifier has to be fixed in deadlock's (I don't even touch vanilla items, and only register B&A's through the stacking and crating API, not by creating data items directly).

5 years ago

I'm playing without Angel's and there are no coke pellets.
I'll post about pollution multiplier on Deadlock's side.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Release notes say that carbon is added but it can't be stacked still.
I'm using only bob's mods - you have solid-carbon added as item but it's not in bob's mods set. Actual item is named carbon.

5 years ago

I have to admit I only tested with angel's, and I wasn't aware that the item name for carbon changes. I'll add it in the next release, and I guess I'll have to look at other items then, too, like resin... :/

5 years ago

After todays update of bob's carbon stacks lost their fuel value.
No idea what changed really.. any chance you could take a look?
Full set of bobs no angel's.

4 years ago

Still happening? In my quick test with Angels, if I read the game correctly, a stack of carbon only has 3MJ of fuel value, that doesn't seem right.

4 years ago

I did not test recently - I had trouble getting carbon stack to be created few weeks ago when using bob's only. I did not check after recent upgrades of stacking mod.

New response