Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders

Adds minimalist 1x1 loaders and stacking beltboxes for 5x belt compression for ores, plates and some intermediate products

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

b Very small bug when manually placing loaders over ghost

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Steps: Making a ghost of a compact loader pointing to a chest, put at least one belt before the loader, try to "manually" place the loader. It will flip sides.
If you repeat this with no belt, just the ghost, it will place it properly.
It will also work if the belt is a ghost, it only get "confused" when you have the belt in place before the loader and manually place it over a ghost of a loader.
My guess is that it tries to automatically adjust itself when facing belts as loader, and flip. Maybe preventing it when placing it over ghosts can solve it

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

This is a very important issue.
I am unable to place blueprints correctly at all and manually have to replace every loader, which, in big builds, is very tedious.
I understand that the compact loader has 4 orientations and loads and unloads according to what is in front of it and behind it. However, this information is not saved in blueprints, which causes the bug.

2 years ago

Same thing happens here as well, the belt of the loader flips to the opposite side of what the ghost was.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Disabling both snapping options (per player mod settings) seems to work around this. While enabled, snapping overrides blueprints, ghosts, and pipette settings - and it's hard for me to imagine building without these core features.

New response