Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders

Adds minimalist 1x1 loaders and stacking beltboxes for 5x belt compression for ores, plates and some intermediate products

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g Stack size

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello.
There is a question about the size of a pack of packs.
I'm currently playing with the setting: one block of 10 items. But it turns out that the same 100 boards in one pack are packed 10 times 10 items in a pack. Is it possible to change the number of packaged items in a pack?
It turns out that out of 100 iron slabs in a pack, I get 10 packed items in which the 10 slabs.
Is it possible to increase the size of the pack of packed items? How to do this?
For example, what would be in a pack of 100 items, not 10 already packed items?
Please help. If necessary, I can take screenshots.
My English is terrible. I hope you understand me.

• deadlock-stack-iron-plate - (10 items in a pack) - (But the size of a pack of 10)
    The same 100 iron plates. But compressed by a factor of 10. I need the size of the stack of compressed items to be larger than 10.
3 years ago

This has been asked and answered many times. DSB was specifically designed to give you a way of making belts much more powerful by increasing their throughput without changing inventory "density". DSB, and the earlier Deadlock's Crating mod, were the first packing/stacking mods for Factorio that did this and also aligned processing times with belt speeds. There were already packing and crating mods around at that time (0.15? 0.16? I don't remember) that compressed items in the way you are talking about. I wanted something different.

However there are other mods that change this balance in DSB, for example the Deadlock Experimental Stacking mod. There are also many, many mods that change inventory storage sizes or stack sizes generally. Search the mod portal.

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

Thank you for suggesting a solution.
I downloaded, installed and configured the mod you suggested, now one pack of packaged items holds 10 pieces.
I put a setting - in packaged form of 100 items, and from that mod that you recommended - the ability to pack these packaged items in 10 pieces in a pack.
I am very grateful to you! Thanks for the tip!

New response