Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders

Adds minimalist 1x1 loaders and stacking beltboxes for 5x belt compression for ores, plates and some intermediate products

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g logistics 4/5 support

3 years ago

I recently had a hard drive fail and had to reinstall Factorio. Good thing I had my mods listed to redownload them. My problem/question is did this mod in prevous versions suport logistics 4/5 (green/purple loaders? I had them before and now do not causing my almost complete 5k science/s bace to be very broken. Help please. I was and am also using FactorioExtended plus.

3 years ago

I am on the current version and it supports all kinds of logistics.
I am playing with FactorioExtended Plus - Transport (Logistics 4+5) and Ultimate Belts_Owoshima_And_Pankeko-Mod (Logistics 6-10) and all tiers are supported.
The only issue I noticed is that the procession from Logistics 5 to Logistics 6 is broken. The mod has support for both mods, but only if you have them separately. If you play with both of them together then tier 6 belts/splitter/undergrounds/research etc. has the tier 3 (blue) instead of the tier 5 as a ingredient/prerequisite, but that was easy to fix with a few lines of code.

3 years ago

I have solved the problem, I think the problem was with one of the downloads because I removed all the mods and reinstalled them and now things work properly.

New response