Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders

Adds minimalist 1x1 loaders and stacking beltboxes for 5x belt compression for ores, plates and some intermediate products

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g option tick box request (remove blue chests)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi,

Just wondering if we could get a check box option for this mod, seeing as we can now have improved belt throughput, that would remove requester chests (Blue logistics) from the game, forcing belt/train usage for factories (I would still like the bots to build and repair things, and bring me things, so I want to keep robots, just get rid of the blue chest).

I know i could just not use them but seeing them as an option is always a temptation, especially for satellites for some reason!

Also, the old mod I used to use you had to put the items into a wooden box, then unload them and send the wooden box back, I would love that feature in this mod as well if possible, just loading ore into the one machine and unloading at the other end seems too easy.

If the crating machine makes a comeback (and now I feel I might be asking too much) I would love science upgrades that would allow you to upgrade the recipe to use iron and steel boxes, with a 50 and 250 compression rate or something like that. These could be very expensive science updates, like 50,000 of all packs or something like that.

Thanks.

3 years ago

Other mods exist, that delay bot logistics or disable it completely.

New response