Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders

Adds minimalist 1x1 loaders and stacking beltboxes for 5x belt compression for ores, plates and some intermediate products

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g About calls, commands and recipes.

4 years ago

Hello Shane!, may you be well and having fun in Factorio.
So, you have a very lovely mod here and I was doing some tinkering with it.
Basically I'm trying to mod in a stack item for every item in the base game (and maybe for every item in other mods I use), and I'm having some difficulties while doing so. At first, I thought I could make a very long list of calls to create the stacks, however it wasn't fun when I noticed I needed to write 100+ lines to get it done (that number gets bigger with mod packs).
I was wondering if you know a way to adress all of the items loaded in the game to make a stack item for them, or if you know a way to achieve it that could cut down on writing the code. Any ideas are welcome.
If all of the above is impossible (I don't know because I don't know how to code beyond changing recipes in some mods, but I thought I may as well ask as I noticed stack size mods seem to target all items in-game and filter inserters automatically list all items to filter), then is there a way to generate a list of all items loaded? (I've seen some commands "in pairs" thingy to generate big lists, but I don't how it works) I would then work for some time to make the list complete.
While I know all of the above isn't within the objectives in this mod, I wanted to create a little add-on for personal use.
Thank you a lot for your time, best wishes!

New response