Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders

Adds minimalist 1x1 loaders and stacking beltboxes for 5x belt compression for ores, plates and some intermediate products

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g Manual unstacking

4 years ago

Suggestion, if it's possible.

I have batch stacking on, so it doesn't always put a less compressed belt item on only a single side of the belt. Which is working fine.

Is it possible to have manual 'unstacking' only require a single stack instead of x4, while keeping the beltboxes at x4? The reason I'm asking is even with auto-unstacking on, on occasion I do get a few solo still stacked items. When they do show up in inventory, instead of just manually unstacking a single stack or 2 and using the item up, I end up having to either hunt down another few 'stacked' items to get x4 of to do the manual unstack or having to manually insert them back into my factory.

I'm not sure how they end up in my inventory. It's not often tho so it's not a huge deal but it would be nice. This is early-mid game so pre-bots. Otherwise I would just trash the stacks and let my bots deal with the non-x4 stacks. I'm using this with space exploration (but I don't think that would matter).

New response