Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders

Adds minimalist 1x1 loaders and stacking beltboxes for 5x belt compression for ores, plates and some intermediate products

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

g Change loading / unloading speed

5 years ago

Good day. As far as I understand, when calculating the speed of loading / unloading, the value is taken from the capacity of the conveyor. In the code of specific values of the change in speed, I did not find, only a reference to the conveyor. Why when changing the speed of the conveyor does not change the speed of loading / unloading? For my game I increased the speed of the conveyor to 60, but loading / unloading remained a maximum of 45. How can I fix this? Changed speed
local speed3 = 0.03125 * 4
data.raw ["transport-belt"] ["express-transport-belt"]. speed = speed3
Thanks in advance for your prompt response.

Π”ΠΎΠ±Ρ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ суток. Насколько я понимаю, ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ подсчСтС скорости Π·Π°Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΊΠΈ/Ρ€Π°Π·Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΊΠΈ Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ бСрСтся ΠΈΠ· пропускной способности ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π²Π΅Π΅Ρ€Π°. Π’ ΠΊΠΎΠ΄Π΅ ΠΊΠΎΠ½ΠΊΡ€Π΅Ρ‚Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ измСнСния скорости я Π½Π΅ нашСл, Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ отсылку ΠΊ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π²Π΅Π΅Ρ€Ρƒ. ΠŸΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΠΈΠ·ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ скорости ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π²Π΅Π΅Ρ€Π° Π½Π΅ измСняСтся ΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π·Π°Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΊΠΈ /Ρ€Π°Π·Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΊΠΈ? Π― для своСй ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρ‹ ΡƒΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΠ» ΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π²Π΅Π΅Ρ€Π° Π΄ΠΎ 60, Π½ΠΎ Π·Π°Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΊΠ°/Ρ€Π°Π·Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΊΠ° ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π»Π°ΡΡŒ максимум 45. Как ΠΌΠ½Π΅ это ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΈΡΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ? Π‘ΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ мСнял
local speed3 = 0.03125 * 4
data.raw["transport-belt"]["express-transport-belt"].speed = speed3
Π—Π°Ρ€Π°Π½Π΅Π΅ спасибо Π·Π° ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚.

5 years ago

The copy of the speed from the belt happens at the time that the loader is created (here). Since your code to update the speed is probably happening after the loaders copy that speed attribute, you should just need to update the speed of the loaders to match the speed of the belt after your data.raw["transport-belt"]["express-transport-belt"].speed = speed3 line.

This is the code that I added to the integration mod to work with the Double Speed Belts mod, and I'm pretty sure this is the same code you'll need to update the loaders to match your updated belt speed - you can probably paste it right in: https://github.com/shanemadden/factorio-deadlock-integrations/blob/master/prototypes/doublespeed.lua#L3

5 years ago

Thank. It really helped. But I am not a modeller, I don’t know where to insert it correctly:
data-updates.lua or data-final-fixes.lua?

5 years ago

Either should work, as long as it happens after you update the speed in your local changes - later in that same file or in data-final-fixes should work.

New response