Creative Mode

by Mooncat

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games.

Content
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15
Cheats

b Error running the mod on 15.27

6 years ago

Error message: something remote outside of something event something...

6 years ago

Attempt to remote call outside of an event.
stack traceback:
creative-mode/control.lua:73: in main chunk

6 years ago

In the meantime, if you want to work around the issue until an official patch, modify control.lua and remove/comment the 4 lines that use remote.call - the first 3 are related to the alien attractors on lines 73-75, the 4th is spread out over a few lines and is an example of registering a remote function, starting on line 78.

6 years ago

Thank you Chrisgbk, seems to work now!

6 years ago

im having the same problem. could you copy and paste what exactly you have in the control.lua file?

6 years ago

simply open the ZIP-File and double-click the control.lua then it should now be opened in the default editor. Use STRG+F and search for "remote.call" and then add "--" to the first three lines and for the part at line 78 add "--[[" and after the clothing swift breacket type "]]--" save the changes and then agree to override the file in the archive and all should be working (I think for this WinRAR must be installed).

6 years ago

i now have version 15.28 and i get this message

Attempt to remote call outside of an event.
stack traceback:
creative-mode/control.lua:73: in main chunk

i have downloaded this mod in the game modportal and not on this site
and i dont have a modfolder
it worked until now

New response