Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

g Robots deconstructed trees then hover

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Creative super construction robots deconstructed trees then hover in the air not returning to me, roboports, storage chests, or even requester chests requesting the wood they carry. Some bots even have other things that were deleted along with the wood. I have about 1000 of them just floating around and can't do anything but recover them one at a time. Is this a bug? Is there a way to get rid of them all at once, even if I have to destroy them?

1 year, 8 months ago

Hey!
This sounds more like the bots don't have a place where to store the stuff they are carrying.
Have you tried putting a void storage chest down?

New response