Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

b Cheats Menu button missing

3 years ago

I have a creative map that i'm playing for a while. Last week the Creative mod button on the left top gone missing. I tried disabling & enabling the creative mod but that couldn't solve my problem.

How can I get that button back?

3 years ago

Try this: /c remote.call('creative-mode', 'enable')

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Same issue as the OP.

Try this: /c remote.call('creative-mode', 'enable')

Didn't help.

Removing the Mod...
Then, re-loading the save game.
Then, re-saving it. (without the mod)
Then, re-loading the Mod, and the newly saved game, gave me the new-game prompt that fixed the issue when I chose YES.

2 years ago

I'm having the same issue. The Creative menu was there earlier today but I don't know at what point it disappeared. This is a creative sandbox save so the save won't load without the mod enabled. The above console command didn't work. What else can I try?

1 year, 4 months ago

I'm having the same issue. The button at first was on the top-left, but after doing something, the button is gone. The remaining is a small black rectangle that does nothing when clicked.

1 year, 4 months ago

Same Here

New response