Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

b Crashed when pasting TSM requester stop

3 years ago

here is the crash report
The mod Creative Mod (1.5.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event creative-mod::on_tick (ID 0)
The mod Train Supply Manager (0.6.20) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event train-pubsub::script_raised_revive (ID 79)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
train-pubsub/control.lua:1171: in function <train-pubsub/control.lua:1166>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__train-pubsub
/control.lua:1171: in function <train-pubsub/control.lua:1166>
stack traceback:
creative-mod/scripts/util.lua:200: in function 'revive_entity_ghost_and_raise_event'
creative-mod/scripts/cheats.lua:2779: in function 'tick'
creative-mod/scripts/events.lua:185: in function <creative-mod/scripts/events.lua:154>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'revive'
creative-mod/scripts/util.lua:200: in function 'revive_entity_ghost_and_raise_event'
creative-mod/scripts/cheats.lua:2779: in function 'tick'
creative-mod/scripts/events.lua:185: in function <creative-mod/scripts/events.lua:154>

3 years ago

Hi!
Thanks for reporting this incompatibility... I will have a look at this soon. :)

3 years ago

I was just about to report this but I have narrowed down the oddly specific way this occurs.
It was driving me crazy because it was seemingly inconsistent.
Turns out if you COPY a northbound or westbound track with the TSM requester stop, you will get a bad blueprint.
If you PASTE this bad blueprint, in any orientation, it will crash.

A workaround is to make sure that whatever you are copying is eastbound or southbound FIRST and then it will make a good blueprint.
Pasting the good blueprint, in any orientation, will NOT crash.

New response