Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

g Mod Console Commands

3 years ago

So after updating to 0.18 the UI for spawning in say the power drain etc was removed. So I was wondering what was the console command for spawning in these modded items?

3 years ago

Hi!
You can try this command: /c remote.call('creative-mode', 'enable')

3 years ago

Hi Jodli sorry for the late reply I think I did a bad job at explaining my problem so let me try again. Basically I got my game and I got the mod enabled. But I can't find the creative mod tab for spawning in items like the Passive power source/drain etc. My end goal at the moment is to get the drain and also I have to say thank you for having a magic wand to change the terrain.

New response