Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

i fluid wagon sources and voids

3 years ago

Hey

First of all, thank you so much for a great mod. I'm just having a great time trying out designs before putting them in live games.

I'm struggling to find a way to test loading and offloading fluid trains. For standard trains there is the duplicating cargo waggon and the void waggon, but I don't see any corresponding things for the fluids - I can't find a fluid source waggon or a fluid void waggon. Is this working as intended or would it be possible to add those, and if not, do you have a standard workaround. At the moment I'm just placing fluid sources near the station but that does not test different offloading strategies.

Once again, thank you for a great mod.

3 years ago

Hi!
I'm the current maintainer of the mod and just took it over, but I also think the mod is awesome and I'm open for feature requests ;)
And I think the mod is from a time where fluid wagons did not exist yet... I'll see what I can do :)

3 years ago

Excellent, thank you for the quick response. This is a feature request (and an inquiry that I had maybe missed something) nothing more and nothing less.

Take care, and stay safe.

2 years ago

Yes, please, we are all missing the infinite fluid wagon / void fluid wagon, it would be very very nice!

New response