Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

b Can't craft 'creative' items in 18.14 and Fluid source recipes are missing

4 years ago

So not actually sure if this is a 18.14 or an 18.13 thing, or perhaps even an issue at my end! But after loading up today....

1st issue: I've noticed I can no longer manually craft anything from this mod, as there is no longer a creative mod tab of items in the character window. My guess is a bug related to the UI changes. i.e. If I open the Character UI on the Crafting menu, I have the 4 standard tabs, Logistics, Production, Intermediate Products and Combat, but the creative tab that was there before 18.13 is now gone.

Note: I had a couple of Creative provider chests already built and set to group 2 (creative items), and I can get at all the creative items from the chest. So I know the mod is still active (and can use this as a work around for now). I can also use Q to pick existing creative items on the map, and drop those down, and this does also generate a full stack of those items in my inventory, as expected.

2nd issue. Fluid sources no longer have any recipes (so no oil, water etc). I can copy and paste recipes from existing Fluid sources, but this means I can only use Oil and water currently, as those are the only two I have on my current map (I've been designing a new late game Oil processing plant).

For ref:
Game version 18.14 (Steam)
Mods: base + Creative mod + Bottleneck
Game scenario: Sandbox (not freeplay)

If you need anything more, let me know! (Couldn't see any errors in the logs).

Cheers!

4 years ago

Same issue:
Fluid sources no longer have any recipes (so no oil, water etc).

3 years ago

Identical Issue here, only using Creative mode (not bottleneck)

3 years ago

Still no creative Tab at inventory Menu

Mod-Verion: 1.4.0
Game-Version: 0.18.27

3 years ago

Mh strange, when I tried it it worked fine. I'll have a look again.

3 years ago

Sorry to say, but it still doesn't work... However, when you start a new map it is fine. So it lost this function at some point.

3 years ago

I can confirm. With a new map everything is fine.

3 years ago

Sometimes mod updates disable the creative craft options. You can re-enable them in the creative menu under team options.

New response