Creative Mod

by jodli

Based on the old Creative Mode mod created by Y.Petremann, then patched by Pac0master, and also the Test Mode mod created by rk84. By enabling Creative Mode in the game, you can access objects that can generate unlimited items, fluid or energy, or nullify them. Perfect for testing purpose or making initial setup for games. Quick patch for 0.16 until an official release - everything should work now. Quick patch for 0.17 until an official release - if ever...

Content
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Cheats

i About cars : creative car, void car and duplicating cars and inventory size in god mode

4 years ago

hello! first of all thank you forthis mod : it allows me lot of way to test some of my builds. I wish to make a suggestion about the fact that i begin to use cars for production like here : https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=204&t=72597
My suggestion is to have cars making the same feature as cargo wagon in the mods, if you will look into the way i use them, car having those options will be welcome to make test easier.
My second suggestion is to allow the player to set his inventory size in god mode too. im always a bit disapointed to go in god mode because if no i will block cars, then i dont got enought space to pick up a car with a full inventory to continue test etc..
Anyway, big thank you for this mod, it helps me already a lot!

New response