Crafting Combinator

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Include Input in Output

2 years ago

I'm currently trying to build a filter on a set of input signals to drop those that can't be crafted on a given machine. (I'm playing Space Exploration and many things require space assemblers.) I thought I could do a little logic between "find products" and "find machines" plus a latch to create a large negative number to add to the input. Thus: automatic and permanent filtering out of things that can't be crafted.

However, it seems that the not all the recipe combinators update together thus my comparison of the two signals is off and I end up filtering everything.

I assume this is intentional behavior of the combinators to reduce jank.

Could you add an option to the recipe combinator to also output the specific input signal being evaluated? That would make it possible to know exactly what recipe to which the other outputs are for and they'd always be synchronized.

-- Brian

2 years ago

It would also be good if the value assigned to the forwarded item be recognizable, like -1. The output could then be separated by "<0" and ">0" operations.

New response