Crafting Combinator

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Map View Bug

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

https://i.imgur.com/Mi3FHtc.jpeg

Most of the blue stuff on the map isn't actually there, it's open ground. Someone in the discord said I should run this command while standing on the blue spots

/c
local player = game.player
local ents = player.surface.find_entities_filtered {
position = player.position,
radius = 5
}
for _,ent in pairs(ents) do
game.print(ent.name)
end

and this is what came up

https://i.imgur.com/37QVUnN.jpg

They would appear when I build any item like belts, but it seemed random and wouldn't always leave a blue spot. I was using bots but I didn't have bots researched, dunno if that matters. Also I was using Speedybot Start if that matters.

2 years ago

I've seen blue dots in Editor Extensions as well. They appeared when I deconstructed a lot of machines with blue crafting combinators next to them. The dots usually appeared (in map view) but sometimes the physical CCs were ignored by deconstruction as well (I decon'd them a second time and this time only the dots remained). Just blue CCs out in the open didn't leave any dots when decon'd. They can be removed with editor brush (Entities, Unsorted, Crafting combinator blueprint settings).

2 years ago

I've seen blue dots in Editor Extensions as well. They appeared when I deconstructed a lot of machines with blue crafting combinators next to them. The dots usually appeared (in map view) but sometimes the physical CCs were ignored by deconstruction as well (I decon'd them a second time and this time only the dots remained). Just blue CCs out in the open didn't leave any dots when decon'd. They can be removed with editor brush (Entities, Unsorted, Crafting combinator blueprint settings). The Editor Extensions editor mode toggle can be used in a regular save without disabling modded achievements.

New response