Crafting Combinator

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Error when loading scenario

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi

I get the this error when I try to load a scenario in the editor:

Error while running event crafting_combinator::on_configuration_changed
crafting_combinator/migrations/0.15.0.lua:10: attempt to index local 'change' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
crafting_combinator/migrations/0.15.0.lua:10: in function '_apply'
crafting_combinator/script/bootstrap.lua:38: in function 'apply'
crafting_combinator/script/bootstrap.lua:52: in function 'late_migrations'
crafting_combinator/control.lua:52: in function <crafting_combinator/control.lua:51>

This is reproducible for me with no other mods in the following way:
- create a new scenario without crafting combinator installed and save that scenario
- install crafting combinator
- open the saved scenario in the editor

It doesn't happen with scenarios that have been created while crafting combinator is activated. It does however mean that I can not load any maps that have been created without it installed.

3 years ago

This looks like a bug in the game to me, though I'll have to investigate more to be able to tell for sure. I'll let you know when I know ;)

For now, as long as it's a new scenario or one without cc previously installed, you can get it to work temporarily by simply deleting the migrations folder from the mod. Obviously this will break all the migrations, but shouldn't have any effect on new saves or ones with version 0.15.2 or higher.

3 years ago

That was quick! I don't plan on loading any saves that old, so the fix works for me. Thanks.

New response