Crafting Combinator

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g How does unchecking "Discard Fluids" work?

3 years ago

Where do the fluids go?

3 years ago

I'm honestly not sure how that behaves now, considering the way the game handles fluids has changed at least once since I last touched that part of the mod... When I implemented it the fluids would just stay in the assembler and the game would prevent the recipe from being switched until they were pumped out. No idea if that's still what happens tho...

3 years ago

Thanks for the quick response, I'll do some testing and get back on this I guess

3 years ago

Looks like fluids in a recipe currently in progress are discarded, but fluids in the internal buffer are pushed out into their respective input pipes if there's space.

3 years ago

but it does force change the recipe

3 years ago

Useful. Thanks for the great mod!

3 years ago

I had asked rusty to implement that option because when changing recipe that had a different input fluid, you could never fully empty the input pipe. Because a barrel-filling assembler could never get the last few units out, since the input fluid box pushed back out into the pipe. If you don't change input fluid when starting/stopping/changing recipes, you can leave it off so you lose less fluid.

New response