Crafting Combinator

Includes combinators that allow you to set or read the recipe of any crafting machine, get ingredients or products of a recipe and more!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b problemos with angels smelting

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Hee awesome mod creator!

I may have found a bug whilst playing with angels smelting mod.
My ore processing machine does not accept the input it receives. i also found that all units produced in the angels smelting mod don't show up in the "metallurgy" category in the signal GUI but in the "unsorted" category, although i don't know if those two problems are connected.
i have provided some images to make my problem more clear and put them in this imgur link:
http://imgur.com/a/Ki4gP

With further testing, this time with the blast furnace, i found that i can't select a different recipe for the same unit, in this case iron ingot.
At first you can only make iron ingot from iron ore, but with later research you can also use processed iron to make iron ingots. I can't differentiate between the two recipes in the signal GUI, And the available signal "iron ingots" does not get accepted by the blast furnace

7 years ago

Hi, thanks for reporting this. I don't play with angels so I wouldn't have come across this...
I will look into it as soon as I can, but I have quite a lot of other things to do right now so it might take a while.
Cheers TRK

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Hey,
Thanks for responding!
Im currently not in a position to give you anymore information you might need, but feel free to ask and i shall provide ;)

Tonight i will conduct some more tests with some bobsmods specific assemblers and also try and use this mod with items that have more then one crafting recipe.

Goodluck!

New response