Crafting Efficiency

Adds technology to increase the efficiency of some recipes, auto updates recipes in assembly machines and adds a function for modders to add efficiency recipes for their items

Content
a month ago
Manufacturing

i Compatible with Bob's-Angel's

1 year, 8 months ago

Hello! After the last update, a recipe for a red circuit appeared. But the recipe is not very correct. In a standard build, all ingredients are one, output 1. With this mod, two ingredients are 100, one is 500, and output is 105. Is it possible to make it fully compatible with these mods? Thank you. Sorry for the google translator.

1 year, 8 months ago

sorry for the delay. what is the name of the item

1 year, 6 months ago

I will change the question. Will there be full support for AB mods or just vanilla? Thank you

1 year, 5 months ago

Sorry but I don't know the ft mods very well, could you tell me the full names, thanks.

1 year, 5 months ago

Angel mods and Bob's mod.
I play the hardcore version. Since this mod lacks compatibility with Angel's mod and partially (maybe) Bob's mods, recipes have incorrect amounts of ingredients or other ingredients in the recipe.
For example:
In Angel's mod (hardcore mode) mechanical parts (gears in vanilla game) consist of rods > gears > mechanical parts. This mod creates them from metal plates.
Thanks for your attention .
Sorry for my bad English

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

for now there are only recipes that have only one type of cost, expensive cost is not present, I will see if I can add it in the next version

New response