Corruption [ALPHA]

Biters/enemies can capture your base

Content
2 years ago
Enemies

g description

2 years ago

Mh.. the second Mod that just got released and dont have a "good" description and both of them are made by well know modders.. Anyway..
I would realy apreciate it if could write a bit more in description, so that i know what i am downlaoding^^ (And if i realy want it ;) )

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

"good" description

It's kinda hard to describe and present mods that have subtle things. The mod does 1 thing. At least I can show it in a very-very short video, but not in an image at the moment.

"by well know modders"

Factorio mods/maps/scenarios etc aren't popular, hence I may be well-known by certain people only.

the second Mod that just got released

Updated* ;v

2 years ago

Though it may be possible to show it on image, but it'll require some time on editing.

2 years ago

thumbs down to the op; your can at least try to write a description

2 years ago

I can at least say you're well known to me, Zwer, as every time I put together a pack, I have a couple of go-to authors, and you're one of them. <3

2 years ago

thumbs down to the op; your can at least try to write a description

It's just a suggestion. Everyone can try it.

I can at least say you're well known to me

Well, at least "it's something"

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

this is exactly what this mod does
the Biters/Spitters can take over your base, like The Engineers in Command an Conquer

Instead of destroying buildings and facilities, the building changes faction.

This can't really be explained in pictures but maybe in a short video clip.

Place a radar near a nest and watch the biter/spitter attack the building and take it over when the HP reaches 0. After that the building is back to 100% HP. Depending on the type of building, this could be unpleasant for the player.

Laser Turrets Shoot at you as long as they are still connected to their own player energy grid.
Turrets Shoot at you and other turrets as long as they have ammunition supply through conveyor belts.
Flamethrowers do the same
πŸ‘
But you can no longer recapture the buildings.

2 years ago

But you can no longer recapture the buildings.

Probably if used in conjunction with Zwer's other mod "This is mine", you could. Would be an interesting tug of war...

2 years ago

Perhaps, it'd be nice to have an area shield and an artillery for biters in order to expand the idea...

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Probably, it won't affect UPS so much like other mods with shields, if the area shield will be designed against mortars, artilleries only.

2 years ago

Perhaps, it'd be nice to have an area shield and an artillery for biters in order to expand the idea...

What, like Zetabite's "Worm Artillery" mod?

2 years ago

Not really, more damage, more range, lower speed attack, very specific damage type

New response