Companion Drones Rebalanced

Makes companions weaker in early game and adds progression. Can be used with either original Companion drones or Companion Drones (fork).

Tweaks
12 days ago
Combat Blueprints

i some other needs.

8 months ago

Great mod, and can you make the Companion Drones unable to mine K2's biter creep? I think they are too lighthearted to dig.

8 months ago

Hi, thanks :) I'm only updating items, recipes, technologies etc., all bot logic is done in base mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Companion_Drones from Klonan so I can't change it.

Just to be clear, bots are mining creep only when you mark it for deconstruction using deconstruction planner?

In that case, it is natural behavior as they are trying to deconstruct any entity in range, that is marked for deconstruction. You can easily prevent them from interfering by disabling construction by clicking Companion construction toggle in set of icons/buttons on right side of item bar. It will basically disable all construction works for companions so you can use other bots to gather creep. Then you can enable construction again. You can also use shovel to harvest creep manually and bots wont be able to interfere at all.

New response