Companion Drones for 2.0


Tired of the lonely factory life? This drone(s) will follow, assist, and protect you, handling construction, repairs, combat, and manage its inventory all by itself. Toggle between building and combat roles on the fly with hotkeys or the shortcut bar, fine-tune its behavior with customizeable options, and toggle between Modes to enable progression over time or to make the mod more suitable for large modpacks like Angels or Bob's. Maintained by Maoman

Content
1 year, 11 days ago
2.0
13.9K
Logistics Combat

g Minor announcement

a day ago

First off: I apologize. I dropped the ball, I know. I should have updated at least a month ago and still have not finished.

I won't go into details but suffice to say I am effectively going through my mid-life crisis. A lot of IRL shit happened over the last couple of months and a large part of my life basically fell apart like a house of cards. I am trying to rebuild my life now and forge a future my family can depend on.

But, I do finally have some free time again for the first time in what feels like ages. I will work on this mod this weekend and try to get at least some kind of update out by monday morning. Saying it publicly gives me external motivation and pressure which works better to keep me focused than internal driven pressure.

TLDR: A lot of IRL things got in the way of modding big time but I'm, in theory, back and available again now. Sorry everybody.

New response