Alexx's Colossal Enemies Mod


Adds two more tiers of enemies to Nauvis and Gleba balanced, but good luck anyways compatible with the classics

Overhaul
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
510
Enemies

i Let me know what balancing is like

a month ago

.

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Are the worms balanced to have their screams heard from over a dozen chunks away?
I'm still too far from the evolution to see them, but that would be quite the startling effect when one does appear nearby.

I find the idea of Nauvis becoming a screaming world of terror and despair as walls crumble to be amusing.

a month ago

Real, its because their ranges are incredible, so the prime radius is even higher, I will take a look into it

15 days ago

Using this mode with K2 (not K2SO), at 100x science cost.

This is a perfect compliment to Krastorio. Krastorio has some very powerful weapons, it's nice to have some tougher enemies! It still isn't too hard, but I at least lose a turret or two once in a while, so I get to really play with advanced military options, without turning the game into tower defense.

It feels though that the 0.97 evolution is perhaps too high? With science multiplier 100x and pollution multiplier 1, I was only at 0.93 evolution when I opened the key advanced combat techs. I manually set evolution to 0.999 via console.

It might be interesting to make evolution non-linear? Start spawning very few colossals at 0.93, and then increase the ramp up significantly from 0.95?

15 days ago

maybe, I too think they are quite bunched up at the end. you playing with extra armored biters or explosive?

15 days ago

maybe Bigger Biter Bases mod as well could make things more interesting for you

New response