Circuit Chips / Advanced Combinator deprecated

Factorissimo but instead of a factory warehouse it's a copy-paste circuit warehouse. [Deprecated -> https://mods.factorio.com/mod/circuitissimo]

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Circuit network

b Failed to load mod

4 years ago

I'm getting the following error:

Failed to load mods: Error while loading entity prototype "pda-road-sign-speed-limit_tiny" (constant-combinator): Count of light offsets doesn't match the count of sprite positions
Modifications: Circuit Chips

This appears to only happen with PavementDriveAssist enabled. Upon disabling that, I still get an error, but the object changes to "position-beacon_tiny" (the rest of the message is the same) - not sure what causes this.

4 years ago

what other circuit mods do you have installed?

4 years ago

The AAI suite, LTN+Cargo Ships, LTN Combinator, LTN Content Reader, Crafting Combinator, Stack Size Combinator - usually.

I've tried disabling all of the mods to see which mod causes Circuitissimo to error out on launch.
Various Combinator mods seem to be fine, AAI Programmable Structures (+dependencies) works fine. As soon as I add AAI Programmable Vehicles I get the error.

4 years ago

Circuitissimo only needs to pick up combinators that act on the base logic system, so i'll see if any of those mods do that.
If not i'll just make this mod only work on vanilla combinators.
i don't want to deal with cross-modding lua driven combinators - there is little point.
If you want special combinators, you can place them outside and connect them to the chip.
I don't expect you would need too many of them.