Chonky Trains

by therax

Tired of tiny toy trains? Give your factory some real weight with these realistically-scaled locomotives and wagons.

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Logistics

g not working in .18

4 years ago

hello,

i have added the updated version to my server, it shows as loaded / i can see the lua checksum at server start, but there is no research or any kind of entity i can build that showed up.

4 years ago

There is no research, but items and recipes should be added to the same technologies that enable normal locomotives and wagons.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

i had already researched them when adding it to the save. is this the problem? I don't want to de-research something and negate our achievement run here, if possible. might have to avoid it until the next playthrough with mods. fwiw, i did see it on my last attempt with .17 Seablock and I thought it had its own "Chonky Trains" research item.. because I remember telling Auto Research to figure it out. but we never got far enough to build or deploy them. still hoping to see it run someday.

4 years ago

There's a bug in the current release. I'll put out a fix. There used to be a separate tech in 0.17, but 0.4.0 added support for different mods like Bob's, and I didn't want to have an extra technology for each tier of locomotives.

4 years ago

now that works, thanks!

New response