Central Rails

by adamius

Central set of rails auto-generated as you explore so you can easily build your base along it. It provides rails, signals, power, wiring and concrete automatically. Other than that it is up to you to build crossings and everything else.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Trains

g Modding the Mod

4 years ago

Hello,
I have played with your mod and made it 4 lanes instead of 2, and changed the concrete to refined concrete. I will not publish it because its not mine. I am learning how to mod and find your code easy to read. I don't know how to make mod settings yet. I await your updates.

Thank you for this mod. :)

4 years ago

I'd rather just merge your changes in since I've made further changes as well. I'll sort out github and the forums etc. Give me a few to get organised.

4 years ago

Forum created. Put your zip there. I'll have a look and merge your changes in. thanks!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I posted it...I really wanted to make mod settings to choose the type of concrete and whether to have 2 or 4 lanes. Right hand Drive or Left Hand Drive. I also thought it would be cool to check "if [mod-exist]" Beautiful Bridge Railway and offer those modded rails as well as the mod Concreted Rails. Just thoughts.
I really didn't do a whole lot. Just messing around.
Thank you.

4 years ago

Hi, this link should help you: https://wiki.factorio.com/Tutorial:Mod_settings

At the bottom your idea of if [mod-exists] is explained.

Nice mod idea btw.

New response